• Are you working in Cordoba, perhaps having done some kind of TEFL course, yet you realise that you need a more prestigious and/or widely-recognised qualification if you are to make a career of teaching English in the medium- or long-term?
• Are you working locally but finding that the TEFL course you did has not equipped you with the skills you need to meet the challenges you have to deal with in your day-to-day teaching in Cordoba?
• Would you like to pursue a part-time course which is compatible with your full-time teaching job here in Cordoba?
• Would you like to get an internationally-recognised teaching qualification without having to sacrifice holiday time or make too much of a change to your current schedule?
• Would you like to have more time between teaching practice sessions, input sessions and assignment deadlines, so you can absorb the knowledge and experience acquired, and put it into practice?
If your answer to one or more of the questions above is ‘yes’, then the Trinity Cert TESOL Course, run by Spainwise Teacher Training & Recruitment and accredited by Trinity College London, is for you.
Spainwise has announced the dates of this year’s part-time Trinity Cert TESOL course. The course will be held in Cordoba one morning a week from 4th October, 2019 to 19th June, 2020. Apply now – only 4 places left!
Read more …